Like all PDE5 inhibitor medications, Cialis has certain side effects with some minor and some major outcomes. It is natural so that a patient may experience some dizziness, headaches, nausea, a stiffness in the nose, dyspepsia, coaching, as well as pains in the jaws, back, muscles, and chest. These symptoms are nothing to worry about unless they worsen or continue for a long time. Otherwise, it is necessary to consult with a doctor.
It is highly mandatory to follow the necessary dosage of the medication. An indulgent use of Cialis, however, may have serious (sometimes even fatal) impacts on patients. And even though these side effects are not so common and may appear very rarely, they are still possible. Once you experience one of the mentioned symptoms below, seek immediate help:
- painful erection for over four hours
- heart attack
- vision loss
- hearing loss
- high blood pressure
- severe dizziness
Though extremely rare, a serious allergic reaction to this medication is possible. The symptoms of an allergy to the tadalafil component are expressed via a rash, strong dizziness, serious problems with breathing, swelling, and itching in the face, throat or tongue. Once you experience one of them, get instant medical help and avoid taking Cialis later, as this allergy is not treatable.
Nevertheless, you shouldn’t get frightened to use Cialis generic for treating your impotence and improving the quality of your sex life as a very small part (doesn’t even reach 1%) of Cialis users experience serious side effects.
Caution is a priority for taking any medication especially when it refers to PDE5 inhibitors. Besides adhering to the dosage and reading the instructions, there is a line of points to be cautious with:
- Cialis is designed for men above 18. It’s categorically banned for children and women of any age. Elderly men should consult with a doctor before ordering Cialis online, as the possibility of a heart attack or sudden rise in blood pressure are higher for older men.
- Blurry vision, as well as light dizziness, are among the common side effects of generic Cialis. The patient should not perform any dangerous or irresponsible physical and mental activity during the several hours after taking this medicine. Did you know, that before allowing pilots to take flight, their blood is checked for the presence of tadalafil or any other PDE5 inhibitor citrate?
3. When having sexual intercourse, it is mandatory to take precautions against sexually transmitted diseases. Neither Cialis nor any ED medicine can prevent them! Remember this!
- Cialis – How It Was Discovered, Invented and What About its Effectiveness
- Be Aware of the List of Possible Side Effects and Read the Precautions!
- How Smoking is Correlated with Erectile Dysfunction and What the Risks Are
- Generic Cialis – It is a Great Chance to Enjoy a Strong Erection Tonight!
- Indispensable Advices from Experienced Womanizers, Which You Definitely Need
- Is There Any Association Between Panic Attacks and Decreased Male Potency!
- How To Do Pregnancy Massages
- Ingredients That Assistance And Hurt When Managing Your Diabetes
- Tips For Air Travel In Pregnancy
- Acne Cases Are A Thing That Has An Effect On Many Individuals